Tile Roofing in St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Sarasota
Your Source for Tile Roofing Installation, Replacement, and Repair Since 1986
Looking for tile roofing? Our tantalizing selection of Santa Fe roof tiles are striking in color and highly-durable. Choose from over 50 colors in our breath-taking selection, or create your own! All tiles are available in natural clay, matte, or glazed finishes, and in Royal, Barrel, or Spanish “S” shapes.
Let our team of committed, highly-skilled experts transform your home from mediocre to magnificent! At Bay Area Roofing, Inc. we are so confident in the quality of our work, that we offer a 20-year guarantee on all Florida tile roof installations! Should there be a problem within that time frame, we will come out to your home, free of charge, and repair the leak within 24 hours! Extended warranties are also available.
For over 20 years, homeowners in St. Petersburg, Bradenton, Sarasota, and throughout West, Southwest, and West-Central, Florida have entrusted us with all their tile roof installation and tile roofing needs. Call us today for a free quote, or you can request one online. We are also happy to provide references. Just ask.
We invite you to visit the Better Business Bureau to confirm our excellent reputation. References from happy customers all over St. Petersburg, Bradenton, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, and surrounding areas are available upon request. For over 30 years, homeowners have chosen Bay Area Roofing for our expertise, excellent service, and ability to guarantee peace of mind for years to come. See what it’s all about! Call us today to learn more!
Long Lasting and Durable
Tile roofs are a long lasting durable and elegant choice for homes with a Southwestern, Italian, Spanish Mission, Mediterranean and modern look
- Long lasting (50 years plus – many manufacturers provide lifetime guarantee)
- No rotting
- Flame resistant
- Insect proof
- Minimal maintenance. Variety of colors, styles and brands.
- Weight – extra roof support may be needed
- Color may fade with new materials (some are only colored on the surface)
- Fragile – when walking on them they can break – making home maintenance more tricky (gutters, roofs, painting, etc.)
- Installation may be more complicated than other materials
- More costly than other materials due to the higher cost of material and labor
- There are many styles and shapes of tile roofing – all which have an impact on the cost of labor and installation.
The System Advantage Warranty
Financing Options Available