Shingle Roofing Installation, Replacement, and Repairs
Asphalt Shingle Roofing Experts in Clearwater, FL
In Florida, the Southern Building Code Congress imposes strict installation guidelines for all homes and residential properties. In addition, these guidelines vary across Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte Counties. By using Bay Area Roofing Inc. as your roofing contractor, you can be sure that your home safely meets these specifications, regardless of where you live!
Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair & Installation Services
We have offices in Saint Petersburg, Tampa, Manatee / Bradenton, Sarasota, and Venice, Florida. Furthermore, we offer a 15-year guarantee on all shingle roofs we install, and a 10-year guarantee on all repairs. Should your shingle roof incur a leak at any time during that period, we will come out to your home within 24 hours and repair it, at no additional cost. We know this is an investment, therefore we want you to feel comfortable working with us!
Durable Shingle Roofs For Florida Homeowners
At Bay Area Roofing, Inc. we are not only committed to your home, but also your family and their safety. Included in our abundant, colorful selection — the Owens Corning Duration shingles are designed to withstand hurricane-force winds up to 110 mph. We also offer the revolutionary Owens Corning Duration Premium shingles that can endure winds up to 130 MPH!
Top-Rated Shingle Roofer in West-Central Florida
For over 20 years, homeowners in Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Venice, and beyond have entrusted our talented team of roofing contractors with all their shingle roof repair and roof installation needs. Let us give you that same peace of mind! In addition, we provide free quotes, and we are happy to provide references.
Composite Shingle Roofs
Long Lasting and Durable Shingle Roofs
Composite shingle roofing comes in a variety of colors and styles, to suit just about any home look.
- Higher quality versions are made of asphalt or fiberglass (some even available with recycled content including post industrial plastics and hemp fibers)
- Longer lasting than traditional shingles at 30-50 years (some manufacturers provide lifetime guarantee)
- Special Additives may provide algae and moss growth resistant and UV degradation and coloring to replicate cedar shakes
- Does not crack, split, blister, peel or warp
- Sturdy – they can be walked on with out being damaged
- Class A Fire Protection (most brands)
- Variety of colors, brands and styles
- They adapt well to many different home styles and looks and may mimic many traditional colors and styles
- Color may fade due to weathering, but only one shade lighter over a full life span
- The most affordable roofing material and installation.