Roof Repair in Tampa and Clearwater, FL
What Should You Know About Roof Repair Services
From day to day, you really don’t think much about your roof. You see it, it appears fine, and you go on with your day. It isn’t until you need roof repair services that you pay attention.
But here in Florida, once your roof is 12 years old or older, it’s what you DON’T see, that could become a potentially serious, and expensive, problem.
Your roof is comprised of a number of components. The roof truss is the support framework. The truss is covered with roof sheathing, then underlayment, and finally a roof covering on top such as shingles or tile.
Also, there are the eaves, overhang, facia and soffit just to name a few more of the critical components.
Over time, the effects of the sun, combined with rain and storm moisture, erode the core components of your roof structure. Many times, the initial damage from a roof leak occurs under the roof coating and cannot be seen without an inspection.
By the time you see a water leak INSIDE the home, much damage has already occurred and the repair costs become exponentially higher.
If you roof is at least 12 or more years old, call Bay Area Roofing for a no-obligation roof inspection. With over 48,000 satisfied homeowners, it’s easy to see why we are Tampa Bay’s #1 Certified Roof Repair Contractor!
What To Expect
Actually, there’re a lot of benefits to doing an inspection. Some of them are:
- It prevents any minor problems from becoming major and cost you a fortune afterwards
- In case of selling, the roof inspection will make you attractive on the market
- It checks the condition of all the additions to your roof like rain gutters, downspouts, chimneys, vents and such
- Provides a detailed insight into the quality of the roof materials
- You get an easy-to-read and in-depth report
- It helps you discover and fix certain problems like misplaced or broken tiles, mistakes in the installation or repair, improper shingles, lack of underlayment and similar to these.
On the other hand, the biggest disadvantage is connected to the fact that:
- Hiring a roof inspector may be more pricey than you’ve planned
Roof inspection process
It’s Bay Area Roofing’s main goal to offer a professional and seamless service that’ll meet your needs and expectations.
And to achieve this, we’ll carefully cover every inch of your roof. Determining the condition of the roof structure, materials, covering, flashing and underlayment are the focus points of the inspection, so you don’t have to worry that we’ll miss something out. Because we never did and never will.
To back this up and prove that we always strive to be transparent and efficient, we’ll give you a report at the end of the inspection, containing all our findings. Also, we’ll enclose photographs of your roof.